To help us better organize your personal taxes, and identify potential deductions, you can download and fill in the following forms, then send them to our office with your personal tax return information.
To download the checklists and forms
- Right-click on the link and select Save Target As or Save Link As.
To fill in the checklists and forms
- Option 1: Open the PDF version of a checklist and print it out to write in your information.
- Option 2: NEW – Open the Word Document version of the checklist in Microsoft Word 2010 or later. The document is a fillable form where you can type text, select dates, select checkboxes, and so on. Save the document with your changes.
Checklists and Forms
All Checklists and Forms (ZIP)
- 2015 Personal Income Tax Checklist & Organizer (PDF | Word Document)
- 2015 Personal Tax Engagement Letter (PDF)
- 2015 Foreign Reporting Checklist (PDF)
- Business or Professional Activities Tax Checklist (PDF | Word Document)
- Employment Expenses Tax Checklist (PDF | Word Document)
- Motor Vehicle Expenses Tax Checklist (PDF | Word Document)
- Real Estate Rentals Tax Checklist (PDF | Word Document)
- Workspace in the Home/Home Office Tax Checklist (PDF | Word Document)
For New Clients: Forms to Sign and Include with your Tax Checklists
- Please complete for each taxpayer: T1013 Authorization Form (PDF)
- If you have a sole proprietorship and a business number – please complete: RC59 for Business Taxes – Consent Form (PDF)
- Consent to Collect and Share Information Form (Privacy) – Family Consent Form or Individual Consent Form
- Consent to Email Form (for anti-spam laws) (Optional)
Forms to Sign and Include if you Have Employment Expenses
- Declaration of conditions of employment – T2200
For people who want to deduct employment expenses. Form must be signed by their employer.
- TL2 – Claims for Meals and Lodging Expenses
Often used by truckers.
If you have any questions about filling out these checklists, please contact us.